Rahall, Transportation Leaders to Unveil Major Proposal to Create American Jobs
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Representative Nick J. Rahall (D-WV), top Democrat on the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, will be joined by Committee Members and transportation leaders tomorrow to unveil a major proposal to create American jobs.
- Rep. Nick J. Rahall (D-WV), Ranking Member, Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Rep. Peter A. DeFazio (D-OR), Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Rep. Corrine Brown (D-FL), Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines and Hazardous Materials
- Rep. Timothy H. Bishop (D-NY), Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
- Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC), Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management
- Liz Shuler, Secretary-Treasurer of the AFL-CIO
- Stan Johnson, Secretary-Treasurer of United Steelworkers
- Chandra Brown, President of United Streetcar
- Other Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Members
Press Conference on Major Proposal to Create American Jobs
Thursday, December 1, 2011, at 10:00 a.m.
2253 Rayburn House Office Building
The press conference will be webcast live at:
and archived on the Committee Democrats’ website at: